Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I am one blessed person. I am going to try my best to be more aware of all the things I take for granted. Hence the start of "Thankful Thursdays"



My shout outs are in NO particular order. I am pretty sure that if there was an ADD diagnosis when I was a kid I would have been their poster child. So...here goes the first edition.


I am thankful for friends..old and new, near and far, the ones I have stayed connected to, the ones I have reconnected with and even the ones that I lost touch with long ago. You have all added to my life in so many ways.

Friends who come to visit

Re-connected friends..Facebook is good!


Friends who make you laugh


Friends who take road trips

 
Old friends

In our 37 years of marriage we have had so many wonderful people come into (and some just pass through) our lives! So on this inaugural "Thankful Thursday" I am Thankful for FRIENDS 


No comments:

Post a Comment