Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Good Bye Old Train Station



We haven't been in Charles Town very long. We closed on our house about 13 months ago but we have come to really like this place. The people are REALLY nice, our neighbors are THE BEST and there are lots of things to see, places to explore and some really "good junkin'"

This week they tore down the old train station. Because we are new, I don't know much history on the place. I drive past it several times a week. Last October, I got a bee in my bonnet and decided to take our annual Christmas photo there. I was sure I was so very clever. As I was setting up my tripod a professional photographer was getting out of her car. She was there to shoot Christmas photos of an adorable family...so much for my being "clever"

Our Christmas photo turned out pretty good, but the photo of The Big Man turned out great.





 Last week the train station was demolished....by next week there will be no evidence that is even exsisted. Excpet for photos like last years Christmas cards. Kinda sad.....I guess I AM getting attached to this town.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment