Monday, June 18, 2012

Inspiration comes in many forms!

I have been out of touch  blog for a while now. Every time I would sit down and start to post something,  my attention would fade or I just was not "feelin it".

It is strange what inspires and/or motivates a person. I had a "when God closes a door, he opens a window moment"  this morning. I blog to amuse myself and I have only a handful of people who "follow" me although I know by the Facebook comments many of my friends read my blog....especially if it is a recipe/food/dinner idea. I do have a lot of things on my mind that I would like to write about and goodness knows, I have the time!!!

There was a response yesterday to a post I wrote almost five months ago. The response came from a person who was connected to a person named in my January post. (is that as clear as mud???) Now, the people named were not tagged so somebody had to google to find the post....that just cracked me up. Apparently, little ol' me in the Eastern Panhandle of WV is not the only person who has too much time on their hands!

So, I am re-energized and ready to blog again..so if you find my posts entertaining, that is great. If you do not...you can let me know. After 37 years as a Navy wife with 8 deployments under my belt, taking care of three terminally ill relatives, raising two girls through their teen years, making 9 major moves...I am one tough cookie. I can take it....

To my handful of followers...I love you for true....
To my closet readers...I love you all too....

Stayed tuned.

1 comment: